Registration Form for International Participants
Please note the following guidelines to be followed during the conventions.
- Convention Dates: 5-10 Feb 2023
- Arrival: 5 Feb 2023 – 6.00am onwards.
- Departure: 10 Feb 2022 – before 9.00 am.
- Retreat Contributions Rs. 17000/- (£180 approx) to be paid well in advance for International participant. (Ksantikara will be in touch to collect funds in September/October 2022)
- This amount does not includes the pilgrimage tour.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit:
- Indian Participants: 200
- International Participants: 50
- Age Limit: For people aged between 18-40
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- As we will be renting out the hotel rooms and dormitories according to the retreat dates, so those who wish to come before the convention starts or stays after the convention ends will have to inform us well in advance before 30 Nov 2022. Extra charges will be applicable as per actual.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please inform the organizers.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the Conventions.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.
- International Participants are requested to give their travel itinerary well in advance to facilitate local travel arrangements.
- Transfer from Nagpur Airport to Nagaloka Retreat Centre will be available on 4th & 5th February 2023 and for those not joining pilgrimage, transfer back to Nagpur Airport will be available on 10th & 11th of Feb 2023.