Registration Form for Indian Participants
We have crossed the limit of 200 participants registrations… so online registration has being stopped.
For any inquiry regarding registration kindly contact your area coordinators of NNBY or Triratna Youth
OR email us your queries at email@example.com
OR Whatsapp us at +91 9823831113
Please note the following guidelines to be followed during the conventions.
- Convention Dates: 16-21 Feb 2020
- Arrival: 16 Feb 2020 – 6.00am onwards.
- Departure: 21st Feb 2020 – before 9.00 am.
- Retreat Contributions Rs. 4000/- to be paid well in advance for Indian participant.
- This amount does not includes the pilgrimage tour.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit:
- Indian Participants: 200
- International Participants: 50
- Age Limit: For people aged between 18-40
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- As we will be renting out the hotel rooms and dormitories according to the retreat dates, so those who wish to come before the convention starts or stays after the convention ends will have to inform us well in advance before 30 Nov 2019. Extra charges will be applicable as per actual.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please inform the organizers.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the Conventions.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.