National Network Of Buddhist Youth
Building a New Buddhist World:
United in Diversity
Led By: Dh Subhuti
Date: 16-21 Feb 2020
Venue: “Triratna Centre”, Bodhgaya-Bihar, India
A joint venture with Triratna Youth Council & European Triratna Youth Council
It’s an amazing opportunity to travel to the home of the Buddha and build friendships across our beautiful International Sangha.
Registration Link Here
Last date: 31st Dec 2019 (*extended) or till all vacant seats are filled, whichever is earlier!
Intake- International participants: 50 || Indian participants: 200
There will also be an opportunity to go on pilgrimage to key Buddhist sites in North India.
- To understand the wider perspective of Buddhist Art and culture, Social, historical, Dhammic and various other aspect of youth subjects of their countries.
- Beholding and nurturing Dhammic values with young people around the world.
- Cherishing the historic land of Dhamma forged by Emperor ASHOKA.
- Exploring newer approaches to disseminating the Dhamma as a means to the creation of a better & happier world.
- Networking with the International Organization for more synergic Dhamma movements for Liberty, Equality & Fraternity amongst participating nations.
- Building a strong bond between NNBY, TYC and ETYC
- Leaders and activists from NNBY-India.
- Participants from Triratna Youth Council
- Participants from European Triratna Youth Council
- Young Triratna Order members and mitras from worldwide.
- For people aged 18-40.
- Anyone over the age limit will be given privileged entry based on their Organizational delegation and remuneration.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.
- Registration last date: 31st December 2019 (extended)
- Retreat Charges payment last date for final confirmation: 15th January 2020
- Arrival & Registration process: 16th Feb 2020 -6am onwards.
- Opening Ceremony: 16th Feb 2020 -7pm onwards.
- Closing ceremony: 20th Feb 2020 -7pm onwards.
- Departure: 21st Feb 2020 -6am onwards before 12pm.
- Host: National Network of Buddhist Youth (NNBY) India.
- Co-host: Triratna Youth Council and European Triratna Youth Council
- Basic language of the convention will be English. For Main talk Hindi translation will be done.
- International Participants – 50
- Indian participants – 200
- Age limit – 18-40 years.
- Online registration mandatory, no offline registrations will be entertained!
- Rs. 4000/- for Indian participants.
- Rs. 12500/-( £133 approx) for International participants.
- The charges covers food and accommodations.
- Retreat Charges to be paid well in advance for final confirmation of your seats before 15th Jan 2020.(*extended date)
- As we have limited seats, priorities will be given to those paying retreat charges in advance.
- Non-refundable but transferable!
- Decent accommodation along with breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements will be provided for girls.
- Meals will be vegetarian.
- As we will be renting out the hotel rooms and dormitories according to the retreat dates, so those who wish to come before the convention starts or stays after the convention ends will have to inform us well in advance before 30 Nov 2019. Extra charges will be applicable as per actual.
We are expecting presentations (PPT, videos or talks) from participants regarding their organization’s or center’s mission & vision as well as their view on developing the involvement of young people. It should be submitted to the media team on the first day itself of the convention.
- Appropriate clothing for variable weather conditions (i.e. tops with sleeves and pants below knee length)
- Personal toiletries and health-care products.
- Medication as necessary
- International participants are expected to arrange their own air tickets to, and from, India.
- We will offer a pick-up service from Gaya Airport/Railway station for large groups (Prior booking essential).
- Participants are requested to give their travel itinerary well in advance to facilitate local travel arrangements.
- Nearest International Airport:
Gaya Airport – 5 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
Patna Airport- 115 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
- Nearest Railway Station:
Gaya Junction- 17 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill the form and submit, our coordinators will get in touch with you soon.
You can also WhatsApp us your queries:
Vikash : +91-8605921767