Registration Form for International Participants
Registration Process temporarily Stopped. Please wait till further updates!
Please note the following guidelines to be followed during the conventions.
- Convention Dates: 21-27 Jan 2019
- Arrival: 21st Jan 2019 – 6.00am onwards.
- Departure: 27th Jan 2019 – before 9.00 am.
- Retreat Contributions Rs. 11,500/- (£127 approx) to be paid well in advance for International participant.
- This amount does not includes the pilgrimage tour.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit:
- Indian Participants: 200
- International Participants: 50
- Age Limit: For people aged between 18-40
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please inform the organizers.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the Conventions.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.
- International Participants are requested to give their travel itinerary well in advance to facilitate local travel arrangements.