Registration Form for Indian Participants
Only for those who are associated with NNBY or Triratna Youth
Registration Process temporarily Stopped. Please wait till further updates!
Please note the following guidelines to be followed during the conventions.
- Convention Dates: 21-27 Jan 2019
- Arrival: 21st Jan 2019 – 6.00am onwards.
- Departure: 27th Jan 2019 – before 9.00 am.
- Retreat Contributions Rs. 4000/- to be paid well in advance for Indian participant.
- This amount does not includes the pilgrimage tour.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable and will be considered as donation for the event if registration cancelled.
- Intake Limit:
- Indian Participants: 200
- International Participants: 50
- Age Limit: For people aged between 18-40
- Basic language: English, Hindi
- Decent accommodation will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements for male and female participants.
- Please bring your own Blankets n bed-sheets.
- Food Facilities:
- Veg Breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- For any special diet on medical condition please inform the organizers.
- Please bring your own Medication, Personal toiletries and health-care products as necessary.
- For the health and comfort of all participants, smoking, drugs, alcohol or other intoxicants are strictly not permitted.
- Mobiles strictly not allowed during the Conventions.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.