National Network Of Buddhist Youth
Building a New Buddhist World:
United in Diversity
Led By: Dh Subhuti
Date: 21-27 Jan 2019
Venue: Three Jewels Centre- Bodhgaya, Bihar- India
A joint venture with Triratna Youth Council & European Triratna Youth Council
It’s an amazing opportunity to travel to the home of the Buddha and build friendships across our beautiful International Sangha.
Book your seats now
Last date 25th Nov 2018 or till all the vacant seats are filled in, whichever is earlier.
There will also be an opportunity to go on pilgrimage to key Buddhist sites in North India.
- To understand the wider perspective of Buddhist Art and culture, Social, historical, Dhammic and various other aspect of youth subjects of their countries.
- Beholding and nurturing Dhammic values with young people around the world.
- Cherishing the historic land of Dhamma forged by Emperor ASHOKA.
- Exploring newer approaches to disseminating the Dhamma as a means to the creation of a better & happier world.
- Networking with the International Organization for more synergic Dhamma movements for Liberty, Equality & Fraternity amongst participating nations.
- Building a strong bond between NNBY, TYC and ETYC
- Leaders and activists from NNBY-India.
- Participants from Triratna Youth Council
- Participants from European Triratna Youth Council
- Young Triratna Order members and mitras from worldwide.
- For people aged 18-40.
- Anyone over the age limit will be given privileged entry based on their Organizational delegation and remuneration.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.
National Network Of Buddhist Youth
Uttam Shetty: +91-98238 31113
Chetan Meshram: +91 99221 43599
Vikash Sathi: +91- 860559 21767
Amla Sheel: +91 96546 49428
Triratna Youth Council
Dh Anomshur: +91-90110 94490
Dh Shradhavajri: +91 94100 54929
- 21st Jan 2019 – Registration & Opening Ceremony.
- 26th Jan 2019- Closing Ceremony.
- 27th Jan 2019- Morning Departure.
- Registration End Date- 25th November 2018 (end date or till all the vacant seats are filled in, whichever is earlier.)
- Fees Last date: 25th December 2018.
- Host: National Network of Buddhist Youth (NNBY) India.
- Co-host: Triratna Youth Council and European Triratna Youth Council
- Basic language of the convention will be English. For Main talk Hindi translation will be done.
- International Participants – 50
- Indian participants – 200
- Age limit – 18-40 years.
- Online registration mandatory, no offline registrations will be entertained!
- Rs. 4000/- for Indian participants.
- Rs. 11500/-( £127 approx) for International participants.
- Fees to be paid in advance for final confirmation of your seats before 25th Dec 2018.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded and will be considered as donation for the Convention if registration is cancelled.
- Decent accommodation along with breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements will be provided for girls.
- Meals will be vegetarian.
We are expecting presentations (PPT, videos or talks) from participants regarding their organization’s or center’s mission & vision as well as their view on developing the involvement of young people. It should be submitted to the media team on the first day itself of the convention.
- Appropriate clothing for variable weather conditions (i.e. tops with sleeves and pants below knee length)
- Personal toiletries and health-care products.
- Medication as necessary
- International participants are expected to arrange their own air tickets to, and from, India.
- We will offer a pick-up service from Gaya Airport/Railway station for large groups (Prior booking essential).
- Participants are requested to give their travel itinerary well in advance to facilitate local travel arrangements.
- Nearest International Airport:
- Gaya Airport – 5 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
- Patna Airport- 115 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
- Nearest Railway Station:
- Gaya Junction- 17 kilometers away from the temple city of Bodhgaya
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill the form and submit, our coordinators will get in touch with you soon.
Submit your queries here…
You can also WhatsApp us your queries:
Uttam : +91-9823831113