National Network Of Buddhist Youth
Building a New Buddhist World:
United in Diversity
Led By: Dh Subhuti
Dates and Venue will be soon updated. Stay Tuned!
A joint venture with Triratna Youth Council & European Triratna Youth Council
It’s an amazing opportunity to travel to the home of the Buddha and build friendships across our beautiful International Sangha.
Registration starts soon!
Those who have already registered need not have to register again. We will be continuing with the same registrations.
There will also be an opportunity to go on pilgrimage to key Buddhist sites in North India.
- To understand the wider perspective of Buddhist Art and culture, Social, historical, Dhammic and various other aspect of youth subjects of their countries.
- Beholding and nurturing Dhammic values with young people around the world.
- Cherishing the historic land of Dhamma forged by Emperor ASHOKA.
- Exploring newer approaches to disseminating the Dhamma as a means to the creation of a better & happier world.
- Networking with the International Organization for more synergic Dhamma movements for Liberty, Equality & Fraternity amongst participating nations.
- Building a strong bond between NNBY, TYC and ETYC
- Leaders and activists from NNBY-India.
- Participants from Triratna Youth Council
- Participants from European Triratna Youth Council
- Young Triratna Order members and mitras from worldwide.
- For people aged 18-40.
- Anyone over the age limit will be given privileged entry based on their Organizational delegation and remuneration.
- Participants are requested to follow all essential rules set by the organizing committee for safety & togetherness throughout the convention.
For Indian Participants
Uttam Shetty: +91-98238 31113
Chetan Meshram: +91 99221 43599
Dh Anomshur: +91-90110 94490
Dh Shradhavajri: +91 94100 54929
- IBYC2020 dates will be soon updated!
- Host: National Network of Buddhist Youth (NNBY) India.
- Co-host: Triratna Youth Council and European Triratna Youth Council
- Basic language of the convention will be English. For Main talk Hindi translation will be done.
- International Participants – 50
- Indian participants – 200
- Age limit – 18-40 years.
- Online registration mandatory, no offline registrations will be entertained!
- Will be updated soon!
- Decent accommodation along with breakfast, lunch and dinner will be provided.
- Separate living arrangements will be provided for girls.
- Meals will be vegetarian.
We are expecting presentations (PPT, videos or talks) from participants regarding their organization’s or center’s mission & vision as well as their view on developing the involvement of young people. It should be submitted to the media team on the first day itself of the convention.
- Appropriate clothing for variable weather conditions (i.e. tops with sleeves and pants below knee length)
- Personal toiletries and health-care products.
- Medication as necessary
- IBYC2020 have being postponed until further notice.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please fill the form and submit, our coordinators will get in touch with you soon.
You can also WhatsApp us your queries:
Uttam : +91-9823831113